Saturday, August 9, 2014

Last Day in London

I know I still have museum reports to do, but today was our last day in London.  We spent the entire afternoon obtaining our rental car, because there is a bicycle race going on in London today and tomorrow and huge portions of the city is closed to traffic. There was massive amounts of "can't get there from here" going on.

Anyway, tonight was evening I spent with some local friends, and I was shown one of the few remaining original Banksy pieces in the city.

Seen on the way
Someday, I'll learn to take a decent selfie.


1 comment:

  1. That's a fine selfie!

    I am so sorry to hear about your ankle!!

    Beth says the Bansky thing is way cool.

    I think under the British health care system you can see a doctor at a reasonable price... possibly without charge. You should look into that, which might be a way to get crutches and perhaps documentation for wheelchair/early boarding services at the airport. :(

    xo-- D

    ReplyDelete