Friday, June 1, 2012

Sketchbook cover, 30DoC Day 1

I am participating again in 30 Days of Creativity, which runs for the month of June. I'll be posting my work here and on (several) Pintrest boards, and making announcements via the various social networks of which I'm a member.  If you want to see what I did last year, it's on this pinboard.

So, what do you do when you've got too many projects going on at the same time? You combine them!

Today, I created a cover for my Art House Co-op Sketchbook Project sketchbook.

Sketchbook Cover

I will probably add some additional shading in pencil or a shading markers and I'd like to put some highlights in as well. Maybe some dilute white acrylic. Not sure yet.

EDIT: I discovered over the weekend that I have a white watercolor pencil. Added highlights that way.:
Sketchbook Cover, With Highlights. Pencil and ink.
 If you are also participating in 30 Days of Creativity, please let me know in the comments here, and I'll follow you!

No comments:

Post a Comment